The MCWSA Hall of Fame recognizes skiers, leaders, and officials whose dedication and competitive achievements have gone above and beyond to positively impact the sport throughout the Midwest region. Inductees are chosen by the Hall of Fame selection committee and inductions will take place at Winter Conference.
Nominations due by January 1st
Rules and Requirements for Nominations
- Any MCWSA affiliated USA Waterski AND WAKE SPORTS Member will be allowed
to submit nominations to the Hall of Fame Committee.
- Any nominations will need to be submitted in writing to the Hall of Fame Committee Chair. Verbal nominations will not be accepted.
- Nominations are due by January 1st to the Midwest Awards Chair.
- Committee will consist of the Regional Awards Chair, the Regional Alumni Chair, and the MCWSA Executive Board as the HOF Committee Chair.
- Candidates will be sent to captains to review and submit opinions to the Hall of Fame Committee.
- Not mandatory to have inductions every year.
- No more than 2 people will be inducted every year.
- Nomination approval requires a majority of the Hall of Fame Committee.
Please welcome the 2022 Inaugural Hall of Fame Class!
Congratulations to Jeff Surdej and Cris Kodiak!
Jeff Surdej (left) and Cris Kodiak (right)