2023 Collegiate Alumni Regionals
- You must be an active, current and eligible to participate member of USA Waterski (Sign up here)
- Fill out the Combined Entry Form and Adult-Minor Event Wavier, necessary details include:
Event Name: MCWSA Collegiate Alumni Regionals
Event Date: 09/01/23-09/03/23
Location: Shortline Shores, St. Marys, Ohio
Sanction #: 23M015
- Email your completed form to email@example.com
- Send payment via Venmo to @karl-dammeyer
Cost: 1 Event $70, 2 events $75, 3 events $80
Date: September 1-3, 2023
Location: Shortline Shores
Lake Address: 02645 Dowty Road, St. Marys, OH 45885
Tournament Director: Emily & Kyle Dammeyer
Collegiate Rules! 1 trick pass, 32 mph 5 foot ramp, Zero Based Scoring & Mini Course Slalom.
Preference will be given to MCWSA Collegiate Alumni. Until July 1, 2023 only 10 skiers per event per division will be accepted from each team, after the deadline, the tournament will be opened to as many interested skiers, not to exceed 130 competitors. To be given MCWSA Collegiate Alumni preference, you MUST be on your captain’s team list.
Interested collegiate alumni skiers that are not alumni of an MCWSA Collegiate team will be allowed to compete Out of Region but not for individual placement and not for team placement.
Entry Fee: Fee per Pull 1C $70,2C $5,3C $5
1 Round 3 Event Class C (S, T, J)
- Tournament will begin at 12:00 pm Friday, September 1, 2023 – Men’s Slalom
- Saturday 8am start – Women’s Slalom, Combined Trick
- Sunday 8am start, Men’s Jump, Women’s Jump
- Practice available beginning at 2pm Thursday
On Site Camping, Motorhomes and Tents Welcome. No hookups, Only “quiet (62dbA or lower) generators permitted to run. RV Reservations are required.
Travel: 30 minutes West of I-75 in Central Ohio.
- Dayton International Airport = 1 hour
- Columbus Airport = 1 hour 38 minutes
- Cincinnati Airport = 2 hours
- Fort Wayne Airport = 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Concessions available on site
- Off the water team competition
- Spirit Award given at Saturday Night Banquet
- Saturday Nigh Banquet, food provided for all competitors and Live Band on Site
- Additional Banquet tickets can be purchased for $20 in advance (deadline 8/15/2021) online or by emailing Edammeyer15@gmail.com
- Molly Voska – Western Michigan University firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben Levine – The Ohio State University email@example.com
- Michael Bullock – Purdue Mike@swerveboards.com
- Alex Clark – Michigan State University firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lindsay Grajek – University of Michigan 3 Lindsaygrajek@gmail.com
- Jim Grabowski – Marquette University Alumni Team email@example.com
- Paul Vaitkevicius – Grand Valley State University firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tyler Miller – University of Cincinnati email@example.com
- Christy Kingsmill – University of Iowa firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jayson Breier – University of Dayton email@example.com
Don’t see your captain listed? Please fill out this form.