Home Forums 2019 SkiAmmy’s Most Valuable Skier

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Sam Mills 11 hours, 45 minutes ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    olesaka
    olesaka
    Keymaster

What skier posted the biggest scores and helped carry their team to victory of the past season?

Nicole Willy
    Participant

Jake Markusic from MSU

Nicole Willy
    Participant

Chris McGinnis from MSU

Devin Reeves
    Participant

Kathryn Miller from Ohio State put up great scores in all three events! She handled the pressure of being the women’s team’s best skier in two of three events incredibly well and even gave our fourth and fifth round jumpers a run for their money! Her consistency, versatility, and talent were crucial for our women’s team.

Jessica Nieters
    Participant

Lauren Goldman – IU

Much of IU’s recent growth and success can be attributed to Lauren’s hard work on and off the water. Her love for the sport is something that she selflessly shares with others. She was an amazing source of support and information for skiing and how to improve our team as a whole.

Sam Mills
    Participant

Anjelica Werning- WMU

I don’t even know where to start. Her performances on the water are eye catching every time. Her complete ski profile throughout all three events is just insane taking the number 1 woman’s skier at conferences. Her waterskiing IQ is through the roof. She’s our go to coach anytime there is someone leanring a new trick or just struggling that day. I’ve learned so much about waterskiing and the mental game of waterskiing from Anj. I never knew there was more to waterskiing than waterskiing until I met Anj. Her inside and outside knowledge of waterskiing is amazing. Her commitment and consistency is a key point in our success. Anj is always cheering us up and getting our team going with her outstanding performances!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.