Marquette – Neo-Showdown
Where: 201 Center St. Neosho, WI 53059
When: 4/26/2014 to 4/27/2014
Cost: Team Fee $35. No team fee if less than 4 skiers from team. Individual entry fee $45, which includes registration, camping, and BREAKFAST!
Camping is encouraged. Discounts on food and drinks at On The Rocks, a local bar which will serve food until 9:00pm and then convert to a KARAOKE BAR! Only a 2 block walk from the camp/ski area. A free breakfast will be served to skiers and judges on Saturday morning, consisting of Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Donuts, Assorted Pastries, Coffee, Milk, and OJ, which will be served indoors, where it is very warm!
Practice: Friday 4:00pm till dark
Start Time: 8:00am Sat and 10:00am Sun
Schedule of Events:
Saturday – WS, MS, WT, MT (may move jump here, time permitting)
Sunday – MJ, WJ
All B events will follow their respective A event.
Registration: Teams must register online via www.usawaterski.org by Thursday night April 24th. Make sure skiers sign online waiver before departure on Friday. Payment will be collected at the gate prior to entry.
1. Absolutely no one in the water after dark
2. Underage drinking is not allowed
3. No driving of any type of vehicle after dark
4. Camping in designated area only
5. Parking in parking lot only
6. No glass on site – no exceptions
7. Be respectful of the site and keep your camping area clean
8. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE CEMETERY
The town of Neosho has graciously welcomed us back, and we ask for you and your teams to uphold a high level of respect for the town and its citizens, especially since this is our first tournament. We would love to welcomed back and cannot do that without YOU!
Contact: Michael Testa President@muwaterski.org (815)-482-0105