Home Forums 2019 SkiAmmy’s Most Outstanding Senior Male

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Anjelica Werning 3 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    olesaka
    olesaka
    Keymaster

What male senior made a huge impact on their team this past year? Maybe they posted impressive scores, helped grow their team, or did something else to leave a positive lasting effect for the MCWSA!

Let us know your nomination below!

Nicole Willy
    Participant

I believe that Chris McGinnis from the MSU Waterski Team is the most deserving of this SkiAmmy. Throughout Chris’s time as a skier for MSU thus far, he has served on eboard for three of his four years, with two of those years serving as our president. He has helped grow our team into what we are today. For me personally, Chris was the first person to talk to me and made me feel welcome and supported from the first time I met the team. In addition, his scores in tournaments speak for themselves. The guy is a monster at jump, kills his trick runs all the way to the flip, and puts up an impressive score in slalom as well. He placed in men’s overall in most tournaments, including regionals. I really hope you consider Chris from MSU for this award! -Nicole Willy

Anjelica Werning
    Participant

Kyle Provost- WMU
    To say the least, WMU did not have a good ball rolln’ the first few weekends of our season. You can say that Kyle was the tape/glue for our team; keeping us together during the rough times, making sure everyone’s equipment was ready to go in his truck, getting people ready for their dock starts, and on top of being a great leader he was still skiing his booty off! Kyle had a 4th place podium this season as he got into 36 mph at our first tournament. WMU truly would not have been this successful without Kyle!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.