Home Forums 2018 SkiAmmy’s Most Likely To Go Pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael NewthThe MCWSA
    Keymaster

Who is most likely to continue skiing at the highest caliber of the sport and join the professional ski circuit post-college?

jaradmeyer6jaradmeyer6
    Participant

Sara Condra (MSU). Her performance at Regionals says it all. She performed a clean 1st place sweep of each event, and did so with a smile on her face while fully supporting all of her teammates as captain/president. Great image for sponsors to add to their athlete rosters. I’d expect to see Sara on the pro tour in the next 3-5 years. #Stud

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by jaradmeyer6jaradmeyer6.
    Evan MarcusEvan Marcus
    Participant

Hunter Duffy – UWL

When i first met Hunter i thought he was a pro skier already. Come my first year skiing, everyone new Hunter as the guy who won the tournament with his opener. If you don’t know Hunter well he’s the kid tossing walls on the swerve stick with his blonde hair flowing behind him. He has such knowledge on the sport weather its coaching my technique, calculation trick runs, or driving/scoring/judging tournaments. 3-eventing all his life, Hunter has consistently high scores and he is constantly improving at a rapid rate. He has worked at multiple prestigious ski schools, this year he will be venturing to Bennetts. My prediction is that he will have an Open rating (professional stuff) within the next 1-2. Skiing is Hunters passion and without a doubt in my mind this is the most serious candidate for most likely to go pro. #SwerveWorldwide #Shreeeedddiiiiiittttttt #BoogieNights #RespectTheDuff

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Evan MarcusEvan Marcus.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘2018 SkiAmmy’s’ is closed to new topics and replies.